Tostadas de Ceviche
- 8 Guerrero® Tostadas Caseras
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz mackerel fillets, finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- 2 avocados, about 8 oz each, peeled and pitted
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 4 Serrano chiles, thinly sliced
- 4 green (spring) onions, thinly sliced
- 1 chopped tomato
Combine the lime juice, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a glass bowl. Soak the fish in this mixture for 5 hours, refrigerated, stirring occasionally.
Mash the avocados and add the cream, milk and 1/4 salt. Drain the fish and pat dry.
On each Guerrero® Tostada, spread a little of the avocado, then some of the fish & chopped tomato. Garnish with chile and green onion.